Needless to say, I am very shocked by this, as I’ve only been blogging for 3 months now and never in my wildest dreams did I think I would find people who were interested in what I have to say, or what I have to do .. So this is all very exciting for me!
I really feel like I am the one who is inspired, as opposed to the one doing the inspiring. I’m so grateful I get to be part of a world where people generally only have nice things to say to one another.
There are some rules that go along with this nomination, which I’m all too grateful to go along with;
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know that they are nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger that nominated you.
7 Facts about Crosstitchery
- I’m adopted. Some people find this fascinating, but I’ve known this my whole life, ever since I was young and I’ve had contact with my birth mother since I was born .. So far me, it’s very normal, but to others, a quirk that they try very hard to understand.
- I have a massive fear of blood, guts, and anyone getting hurt. I’m totally the person in that movie squealing / jumping / covering their eyes and ears when something gross happens.
- My favourite author is Jodi Picoult. I’ve read all of her books so so many times, and I will likely never tire of them. My favourite is My Sister’s Keeper, but only the book, not the movie (don’t even get me started on that!).
- My favourite colours are yellow and purple, and my favourite colour combinations are navy blue, lime green, and light grey (our wedding colours!), and purple and lime green.
- My favourite animal is a turtle. I don’t remember when my love for them started, but since then, a lot of my friends have bought me plushies and so forth, because they know I love them so much.
- I had laser eye surgery a year and a half ago, and it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done. I had terrible vision bother, to the point where I couldn’t see a metre in front of me, so getting the surgery and finally being able to see clear enough in the shower to shave my legs was amazing! Before this, I had worn glasses since I was 8.
- I have a Blue Heeler (Australian Cattle) dog named Rex, who is a big sook but protective if and when he needs to be. I love him to pieces, even though some days he drives me up the wall! :)
- Tatie’s World
- Factotum of Arts
- Pretty Little Things in a Box
- One Million Stitches
- So Many Crafts, So Little Time
- Dear Birth Mother
- Thread Medley
- You and Mie
- Knits by Sachi
- So Watch as I Start to Smile
- Blissful Eating
- Photos & Stitches
- Teaching Every Day
- Burgers in my Cakehole
These bloggers are all deserving in their own right .. I suggest you take a look at their blog, for the inspiration that I take from them, and their stories, and their blogs!